- Provides customer service by acknowledging the customer; identifying customer needs; assisting with purchasing decisions; locating merchandise.
- Receives, stocks, and organizes merchandise and supplies from distribution centers and suppliers throughout the facility by managing inventory flow; following company policy and procedures for utilizing equipment appropriately; merchandising; working inventory exceptions; correcting shelf capacities; and completing and retaining required paperwork, logs, and other documentation.
- Maintains area of responsibility in accordance with company policies and procedures by removing damaged or out-of-date goods; setting up, cleaning, and organizing product displays; signing and pricing merchandise appropriately; handling claims and returns; zoning the area; inspecting merchandise to ensure a fresh and clean presentation (for example, stocking and rotating merchandise); ensuring modular integrity and accurate signing; reviewing and completing modulars per company guidelines; stocking and merchandising food products; and monitoring the area of shrink, security risks, and safety.
- Supports store operations by executing daily workload and processes; following One Best Way (OBW) standards and procedures; participating in team meetings to learn daily and weekly objectives; communicating with team leads to understand daily priorities; training with academy trainers to enhance and develop skills; and escalating business area issues or needs to facility leadership.
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; using the Open Door Policy; and applying these in executing business processes and practices.
- Completes work assignments and priorities by using policies, data, and resources; collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers, and other business partners.
- Physical Activities: Observes associate, customer, or supplier behavior. Moves up and down a ladder. Communicates effectively in person or by using telecommunications equipment. Grasps, turns, and manipulates objects of varying size and weight, requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination. Visually locates merchandise and other objects. Visually inspects equipment. Safely operates large power equipment. Reaches overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. Moves, lifts, carries, and places merchandise and supplies weighing up to 25 pounds without assistance. Visually verifies and reads information, often in small print. Sits for long periods of time. Stands for long periods of time.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.50 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Paid training
Weekly day range:
All customers and associates are to required to wear a mask.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Orlando, FL 32835: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person