Huffmaster Companies is recruiting for experienced Production Machinist for a possible job action early September in up-state New York.
Pay rate $38
60 hour per full work week guarantee if you are ready, willing and able to work each scheduled shift.
- Provided Airfare or Reimbursed mileage (one round trip) up to 300 miles.
- Daily per diem for meals and incidentals
- To coordinate, facilitate, or assume the duties of PM/Molder/Machinist.
- The Production Machinist will have the operational knowledge of all equipment used in operations of PM/Molder/Machinist.
- Inclusive of their operational functions are set-ups and adjustments to equipment used.
- The instruction of PM/Molder/Machinist in proper operations, duties performed and required reports of operations (SPC requirements, tags, cards, etc.) is inclusive.
- Review operational scheduling, receive requirements of operations from supervision (verbally or written).
- Coordinate and facilitate operations to meet manufacturing requirements inclusive of notification of other operations for proper servicing (Maintenance, Electrical, Engineering, etc.).
- Perform work in a highly variable environment where safety principles and procedures need to be tailored to deal with unforeseen hazards.
- Mathematical computations involving decimals and basic arithmetic will be necessary.
- Incumbent must be able to read semi-complicated measuring equipment.
- Extensive decisions and interpersonal communications involve recommendations on issues as needed.
- Incumbent will be required to perform the duties and operations of PM/Molder/Machinist.
If you have questions, please call and speak to a recruiter at 800-486-1544.
Job Type: Temporary
Pay: $38.00 per hour
- Machinist: 1 year (Required)