Civil Sanitary Engineer, EIT or PE
Currently seeking a driven Sanitary Civil Engineer with EIT or PE certification to work for an award-winning growing mid-sized, top 200 ENR listed design, build, and construct civil engineering company. The ideal candidate will possess 3+ years experience in civil/sanitary municipal /utility design and studies with a focus on water, wastewater, stormwater, sewer, or solid waste design.
Benefits for the Civil Engineer, EIT or PE
Medical ( 2 PPOs and an HMO), Vision, Dental, Matching 401K, Top Ranked Pension Plan, Profit Sharing, Flexible Spending Account, Long-Term Disability, Short-Term Disability, Summer Hours, Adoption Assistance Program, Pet Insurance, Educational Assistance Program, College Savings Program, Employee Discount Program, TeleHealth Program, Critical Illness Insurance, Employee Assistance Plan and more!
Responsibilities of the Sanitary Civil Engineer, EIT or PE
- Support a variety of exciting clients and services.
- Work on wastewater, water, stormwater and solid waste design startup
- Oversee innovative and emerging treatment technologies; combined sewer system (CSS) planning and design; hydraulic modeling; GIS mapping; green infrastructure planning and design; stormwater design and maintenance; field investigations; preparation of engineering reports; development of cost estimates; construction inspection and support; and a variety of other related assignments.
- Work in a team environment developing engineering studies
- Perform conceptual designs
- Prepare construction plans and specifications
- Provide support during construction and other field assignments
Requirements of the Sanitary Civil Engineer, EIT or PE
- 3+ years experience in civil/sanitary municipal/utility design and studies
- Requires expertise in one or more of the following: water, wastewater, stormwater, sewer, solid waste design, wwtp etc.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering ( EIT or PE designation is required)
- Experience in Microsoft Office products, GIS, Autodesk products and hydraulic modeling software is preferred but not required.
- Ability to work both in the office and outdoors.
- Strong Professional, Professional Services/Consulting, Technical, Communication, and Leadership skills needed.
- Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, GIS & Hydraulic Modeling
Job Type: Full-time
- water, wastewater, stormwater, sewer, or solid waste design: 3 years (Required)
License or certification: