What You’ll Get to Do:
Are you in search of a new and challenging experience working in today’s United States Intelligence Community? Then NOW is the time to join CACI! We have an immediate opportunity for a Senior Language Analyst in the Fort Meade, MD area. In this role, you will be involved in cyberspace intelligence activities in support of United States Cyber Command.
More About the Role:
In this opportunity, you will serve as a Native Senior Language Analyst (Chinese/Farsi/Russian/Arabic/Korean) providing timely and accurate language skills as well as providing cultural understanding of geopolitical, economic, and social issues. You will also perform research, collection, and analysis of information and devise new methods for presenting and disseminating information.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Self-starter who is able to work both independently and as part of a team with little to no oversight or direction.
- Bachelor degree or specialized training with 6+ years experience in language analysis.
- Native speaking capabilities with the ability to translate technical writings.
- Ability to conduct research in the target language.
- Familiarity with social media.
- Active TS/SCI clearance; AND willingness to take, and pass, a CI polygraph exam.
What We Can Offer You:
- Knowledge of network defense principles and hardware/software.
- Familiar with the following tools: Tripwire Analytic Capability (TAC), lntellipedia, Palantir, MlDB, Cyber Common Operating Picture (CyberCOP), Target Knowledge Base, Cyber Threat Matrix, Automated Message Handling System (AMHS), WISE Information Management System, Network Knowledge Base, FoxTrail, CENTAUR, and Pathfinder.
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.