Develops and manages to a project plan and timeline that covers estimates, requirements, design, construction, test, deployment and benefit tracking
- Adheres to the Operations Project Delivery Methodology, project management professional practices and standard tools and contributes to practice development in enhancing the standard tool kit
- Contribute to developing training programs to educate the delivery teams on the standard processes
- Coordinates the efforts of cross-unit and cross-company teams (can include Customer Care, Mail Services, Clinical Ops, Benefits, Disease Mgmt, IT/TI, Product Development, Finance, HR, Procurement, and other corporate organizations)
- Assists senior level project managers to ensure Operational Excellence in the launch and tracking of Operations projects while delivering the desired results within the agreed upon time frame and budget
- Possesses expert knowledge and 5+ years of project management experience, 2+ years of program management demonstrated by a proven track record of success in multiple programs
- 5 or more years of professional, related experience (consulting, software development, client management, team management)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Project, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
- PM experience in the Healthcare industry
- Background in IT program management, budget management and execution.
- Programming experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Self-driven individual with very strong project management skills with at least 5 years of the following:
- Ability to align, manage, and track change across multiple programs and manage multimillion dollar budgets.
- Ability to operate effectively in a large, complex, and diverse global organization.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline with information technology focus.
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.