The Stanford Park Hotel is seeking an enthusiastic yet refined hospitality professional to help lead a team of like-minded associates! Our ideal candidate will have a personalized, creative approach to delighting our guests and associates and will inspire the same behavior in those that they supervise.
The Guest Services Supervisor ensures that all guests receive prompt and attentive service with a keen attention to detail. They will motivate their team to ensure guest satisfaction through participation and encouragement!
This position requires a varied schedule, including evenings ,weekends and holidays, based on business needs! Flexibility, awesome teamwork and a can-do attitude are required!
- Managing all aspects of the Guest Services Department including Bell, Valet and Transportation
- Conducting Associate Training with an Emphasis on Workplace Safety
- Supporting a Positive and Seamless Arrival and Departure Experience
- Maintaining the Front Entrance, Auto Park and Lobby in a Pristine Manner
- Participation in Daily Briefings and Monthly Departmental Meetings
- Motivating Associates to Exceed Guest Expectations
- Providing a Positive and Enjoyable Workplace
Qualifications and Skills
The Guest Services Supervisor must be able to prioritize and engage in multiple tasks simultaneously. They must be detailed in their approach and thorough in their follow up in both action and communication. Prior Opera Property Management System training is preferred.
Join Our Team for These Awesome Benefits:
- Excellent wages
- Benefits including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, & more!
- Excellent development and advancement opportunities
- Discounts at Woodside Hotel Group's Northern California portfolio of hotels, lodges, restaurants & spas
- 401(k) with company match
- Complimentary parking for associates
- Complimentary electric car charging for associates
- Opportunity to apply for Tuition Reimbursement
- Optional Legal & Identity Theft prevention options
- Event, Ticket, Electronic and Membership Discounts
- Membership eligibility with Stanford Credit Union
- Great dining discounts
- Laundry services for uniforms
Job Type: Full-time
- Opera or similar PMS: 1 year (Preferred)
- supervisory: 1 year (Preferred)