- Perform testing and troubleshooting of electronic components and systems using various tools and equipment.
- Utilize calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments to ensure accurate measurements.
- Fabricate and assemble test fixtures and equipment.
- Solder and rework electronic components as needed.
- Follow test procedures and document test results accurately.
- Collaborate with engineers and other team members to identify and resolve technical issues.
- Previous experience working as a Test Technician or in a similar role is preferred.
- Proficiency in using hand tools, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments.
- Familiarity with soldering techniques and electronic component assembly.
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings, schematics, and test procedures.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work with precision.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot technical issues.
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may be required to perform other duties as assigned by their supervisor.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.09 - $22.98 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Work Location: Remote