Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference in Cybersecurity? What if you could find a position that is tailor made for your mix of development, engineering, and communication skills? Efficient software development teams make the most of their time by limiting the activities that take developers away from writing their code. That’s why we need you, a DevOps engineer, to help us shorten the time it takes to get critical tools developed and into the hands of an enterprise userbase who need them to secure critical information systems and make risk-based decisions.
As a DevOps engineer on our team, you’ll help streamline our software development life cycle from requirements to monitoring in production. You’ll incorporate open source tools, automation, and cloud resources to cut down on tedious, boring tasks and free up the team’s developers to do what they do best – innovate. You’ll work with the team to implement continuous integration and delivery to limit manual testing and troubleshooting. This is an opportunity to build your experience in automation tools and developing capabilities to streamline dev, test, and prod pipelines that will improve national security in Cyber. Build your experience with the software development life cycle on a team that works together to make the best software solutions. Join our team as we build tools to transform the future of Cybersecurity Risk Management.
Nice if You Have:
- 1 year of experience with working in educational or professional environments
- Knowledge of operating systems, Web technologies, software systems, networks, and security
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with system administration in Windows, Domains, Networking, and Group Policy
- Experience with JSON or XML
- Experience with DevOps automation pipeline tools, including Jenkins
- Experience with software development and process tools, including Wikis and Confluence, JIRA and ServiceNow, or Git and Subversion
- Knowledge of Cloud hosting in AWS, EC2, S3, or Security Groups
- Knowledge of Microsoft Web application technology, including IIS or SQL Server
- Knowledge of DoD STIGs
- TS/SCI clearance
- BA or BS degree in Business Information Technology, Systems Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, CS, or a related field preferred; MS degree in Business Information Technology, Systems Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, CS, or a related field a plus
- DoD 8570 IAT II Certification, including Security+, CEH, CISSP, or related Certifications
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn’t all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you’ll have access to:
experts in virtually every field
a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You’ll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, onsite boot camps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.