We have immediate openings in our Miami Lakes branch for experienced Staffing Generalist to oversee, manage and ensure clients receive only the best service.
This person will manage and develop all aspects related to their accounts. The position requires hands on management of sourcing, interviewing, completing full evaluations, and selecting the best candidates for all locations.
The Account Manager will also identify additional or new service areas of opportunity within their assigned client base.
Additional responsibilities include:
- On-time customer service
- Establishing solid relationships with clients by building rapport and confidence.
- Visiting existing customers on a regular basis
- Ensure that all customers are provided with the highest level of customer service.
- Anticipating, and resolving possible service failures before they occur.
- Obtaining account intelligence in order to refine and improve our level of service.
- Generating reports as required, and maintaining client information up to date.
- Maintaining consistent and open lines of communications with all clients.
- Supervising personnel On-Site when necessary.
- Attending job fairs, and business networking functions.
- Working closely with branch staff and managers and be a useful source of detailed client intelligence/information.
- Strategizing with teammates and managers to accomplish weekly business growth goals
- A minimum of 2 years of industry related experience
- Computer Literacy
- Strong Multi-tasking abilities
- Attention to detail, organized, and posses exceptional judgment & reasoning skills
- Self-motivated & reliable
- Ability to work in a very fast paced environment
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish)
- Drug Free Workplace
- Clean Background
- Completed a Minimum of 2 years towards a Marketing, Business Administration, or Human Resources Degree.
Job Type: Full-time
- recruiting: 3 years (Required)
- English and Spanish (Required)