The IT Business Systems Analyst is responsible for the process of gathering and matching business requirements to system capabilities, in support of users who leverage systems and technology to achieve company goals.
· Provide project management support by developing:
o Business requirements specifications and business process flows;
o System requirements and technical system and/or integration workflows;
o Test plans and test cases for quality, user acceptance, system integration, performance, and any other technical testing needed;
o Specifications for enhancement requests;
o Specifications for report development requests.
· Facilitate the process of documenting, reviewing and achieving sign off on business requirements.
· Facilitate the process of researching system capabilities for workflows that will meet business requirements and user needs.
· Analyze existing business processes, systems and workflows for improvement as requested by users, and in support of simplifying workflows and reducing the occurrence of help desk incidents.
· Work with project team and technology vendors to develop and execute quality assurance, integration, and performance tests, and support the project manager in logging and tracking status of defects throughout testing cycles.
· Work with business users to develop and execute user acceptance tests, and support the project manager in logging and tracking status of defects throughout testing cycles.
· Assist with rollout of new or updated technology to users, to include communications, testing and training.
· Develop subject matter expertise in support of business process and system formalization, documentation and continuous improvement.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
Job Type: Full-time