Roze Room Hospice is a medium business in Reseda, CA. We are professional, rewarding and engaging.
Our work environment includes:
- Modern office setting
- Growth opportunities
- Wellness programs
We are searching for a Registered Nurse/Team Leader with years of experience managing the care of patients in hospice and palliative care to join our team. The Team Leader fills a management position with both clinical and management responsibility for his/her team; serves as liaison to and conduit between the Director of Patient Care Services, clinical staff on his/her respective team, patients and their families, and the community. Participates in the implementation of clinical policies and procedures; and carries out the organization’s purposes in a manner consistent with the goals, objectives, and established policies. Participates in the implementation of the overall Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement Programs; participates in the hiring, orientation, on-going training, retention and supervision of appropriate and qualified clinical staff.
- Demonstrates positive leadership skill through effective communication and personnel selection, development and motivation.
- Reads, interprets and enforces hospice policies and procedures.
- In collaboration with the Director of Patient Care Services, determines the hiring, retention, discipline, counseling or termination of the hospice’s team employees. Interviews, hires, orients, and supervises assigned team members. Participates in the orientation of new employees.
- Adheres to budget requirements regarding labor, pharmacy, DME, and medical supply costs.
- Conducts competency and when appropriate skill evaluations, 90 day and annual review of all team members.
- Serves as a resource and support system to staff in problem solving and determine appropriate interventions.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $115,000.00 - $118,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Free parking
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Travel reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- JCAHO accredited facility
- Hospice & palliative medicine: 2 years (Required)
- Leadership: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: In person