Length of Assignment:
Artisan Creative is seeking a mid-level studio manager / post production manager for a full-time opportunity with our fashion client. This is an onsite role near Santa Monica. This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about creative and thrives best in an intimate yet highly productive team working with some of the world's leading brands.
In this role, you will be responsible for the day to day management of the studio's office and post-production projects. Some responsibilities include managing project pipelines and schedules, working with retouchers and photographers, overseeing calendars, invoicing, shipping, communicating with clients, and ensuring the office has all the resources it needs to run effectively.
The ideal candidate is polished, sharp, highly organized and detailed oriented. They love creativity and have a great eye for photography and fashion. They can maneuver around difficult situations and think fast on their feet. They bring about four to five years of prior experience managing print and photography projects for high-end fashion or global branded clients, specifically in post-production.
- 4-5 years of experience as a studio manager, post-production manager, production manager, traffic manager and / or project manager, preferably managing still photography projects
- At least 1-2 years of experience in post-production
- Experience managing pipelines, coordinating schedules, managing office, and overseeing projects
- Experience with invoicing is preferred, but not required
- Experience working closely with retouchers
- Strong passion for creativity
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Passion to support a small developing studio with growing objectives
- Entrepreneurial spirit a plus
- An interest in photography, film, fashion or the arts a huge plus
- Relationships with local vendors and brands huge plus
- Ability to work later hours, typically 10am - 7pm
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: "Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories."
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Artisan Creative’s Bio:
Artisan Creative has spent the last 20+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print,Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Technology and Manufacturing verticals to name a few. For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com
Visit our blog to access over 400 articles on interviewing best practices, job search and freelancing tips.
Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women's Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.