52 Limited is a digital staffing agency with industry-leading focus on the creative + technology space. We exclusively place tech and creative talent in direct hire, contract-to-hire and contract roles with our clients in Portland, Seattle and Austin.
We have an opportunity for an Austin based Digital Production Designer with our client in the renewable energy sector. Successful candidates will be performing a variety of image tasks including but not limited to optimizing images for web, print and presentations, slicing designs and archiving.
The Digital Production Artist is responsible for maintaining consistency and integrity of all assets delivered. The ideal candidate will have strong attention to details and the ability to liaise with various cross-functional teams to create the best design production based on individual product needs.
- Proficiency with Abode Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and InDesign
- Strong grasp of image optimization and production processes
- Knowledge of Keynote and Sketch is a plus
- Understanding of Actions and Batch Processing
- Strong understanding with solid typography and graphic design
- Prepare, name and file images according to production specifications
- Ability to both multitask and reliably estimate time required to complete production tasks
- Ability to adapt to design requirement changes or schedules as they become necessary during a given production cycle
- Excellent communication skills. Interfacing with product, design and brand teams to deliver assets on time
Does this sound like you Apply here—we'll share the full details with qualified candidates.