- Job Duties & responsibilities:
This position will receive extensive training on our systems.
- · Selection, Presentation and Documentation of materials, colors and specifications using digital boards.
- · Continual development of knowledge relating to products used in interior and exterior remodeling & Chief Architect
- · Work with the Sales, Estimator & Architectural Designer (AD) to create a complete project design.
- · Manage the selections and documentation process with client and AJE Team to meet deadlines and expectations.
- · Attend, take notes and actively participate in sales calls as needed
- · Work closely with sales and AD in designing and specifying materials to ensure accurate estimating and project documentation.
- · Create project presentations for client approval.
- · Work with clients to select and sign off on furnishings and window treatments to ensure timely installations.
- · Work with accounting to ensure proper billing and ordering of materials.
- · Work cooperatively with Owner and Sales to ensure clarity, completeness, accuracy, design resolutions, and details
- · Price and get approvals on all furnishings, drapery, workroom and accessories using BT
- Project Data Documentation
- · Maintain clear & concise notes on all client meetings & phone calls, keep them up to date in client data base
- · Manage client allowances & selections during and after the design process as required
- · Organize project data for client presentations and approvals
- · Maintain accurate client files through Asana, Dropbox & BuilderTrend
- Project Management
- · Responsible for entering all selection and Qtys. For ordering once approved.
- · Responsible for ordering and managing handling of fabrics, furnishings and other materials.
- · Responsible for managing workroom orders.
- · Responsible for storage management and décor installations.
- · Provide aesthetic support during construction of project to maintain design intent as required
- · Provide design solutions to any unforeseen circumstances.
- · Attendance at jobsite meetings if required and misc. client interactions to support a positive experience during construction
- · Ability to develop and foster relationship with client throughout the design process
- · Responsible to interact with professionalism and respect with staff, clients, trade partners, and outside architects & engineers.
- · Responsible to be part of and act as team member of Abbie Joan Fine Living.
- Personal Qualities for Success
- · Must be able to use both sides of the brain – creative and business minded
- · Passionate, energetic, good listener, talented presenter with the ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience
- · Creativity in problem solving and attention to small details will ensure a high level of success
- · Highly organized and detailed orientated
- · Excellent grasp of the English language & strong communication skills
- · Inquisitive and exhibits a quest for knowledge & personal growth
- · A self-starter with the ability to self-direct, work independently within a team environment with endurance to work projects through to completion
- · Ability to bond with people, sketch, visualize quickly and track your own progress and success
- · Polished appearance, articulate communicate skills and an excellent ability to work with all types of people
- · Confident, resourceful and self-motivated with an innate ability to quickly shift and prioritize tasks
- Computer & Technology
- · Embraces technology, experience with/or aptitude with construction management software
- · Proficient with Chief Architect or similar CAD software, Microsoft Suite, especially Word, Excel, and Outlook, Asana
- · Position is most successful with ability work remotely through technology and access to home office, smart phone, and/or tablet with data service. Must have a valid driver’s license, good driving record, reliable transportation with valid insurance when needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $55,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Naples, FL 34102: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Interior design: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: In person