Sundquist Fruit is looking for a dynamic Accounting Manager to work in our home office located in Yakima, WA. The Accounting Manager is responsible for the primary administrative functions of the company including, but not limited to general ledger accounting, payroll administration and reporting, banking administration, and benefits administration.
- Accounting: general ledger entry, payroll deposits and reporting.
- Banking: bank account management and monthly reconciliations.
- Employee Benefits: health insurance administration (ACA), WA State FMLA and paid sick leave administration, 401k administration.
- Licensing, title, and related functions regarding company vehicles.
- Accounting degree or significant general ledger accounting experience required.
- Candidate should enjoy working with others and enjoy problem solving.
- Strong computer skills in: general ledger software, Microsoft Office, Google Drive, and the ability & desire to learn new software platforms.
- Comprehensive benefit package - medical, vision, 401(k), vacation and holidays PTO.
Job Type: Full-time
- Accounting: 7 years (Required)