Google operates on a global scale, but each office seeks to emulate the same Googley feel of our Mountain View, California home base. As a Lifestyle Perks Program Manager, you build consistent, outstanding workplace experiences around the world. You design, implement and manage Google's service offerings. You're a great communicator who is comfortable taking on complex projects with a diverse set of stakeholders. You believe that great isn't good enough. You bring an analytical mind to constantly improve the efficiency and efficacy of your projects, from building new workplace tools and applications to mergers and acquisitions. You get satisfaction from knowing your clients are happy, healthy and productive, and are excited about joining a fast-paced, collaborative team that is reinventing what a workplace can be.
The Lifestyle Perks program helps Googlers disconnect from work and connect with their families, local communities and other Googlers. Googlers are passionate about everything ranging from macrame, to backcountry hiking, to ukulele lessons, to farmers markets and our team aims to make it easy for Googlers to engage in their passions and connect with other Googlers. We organize and deliver curated events and services both on campus and throughout our local communities ranging from arts and crafts classes to weekend family events and provide platforms for Googlers to share their passions with other Googlers in peer-to-peer classes and activities.
In addition to fostering connections through the Google community, the Lifestyle Perks team also offers services to reduce everyday friction in Googlers’ lives via time and money savings. Our team manages Google’s corporate discount program, coordinates onsite amenities ranging from passport services to haircuts and manages Google’s museum and sporting event ticket programs.
As Lifestyle Perks Program Manager, you’ll be responsible for helping determine the strategy and goals of a global perks program, executing against that strategy and continually evolving our offerings to meet the needs of our growing and changing Googler population. You’ll oversee the program’s budget and directly manage a vendor team responsible for operating a diverse set of ongoing online and in-person program offerings. You’ll grow our community of global Googler-2-Googler peer ambassadors and educators and manage relationships with external partners ranging from the travel industry to community arts groups, as well as with internal partners across Workplace Services, People Operations, and Google’s global culture clubs. In this role, you will lead Google’s “Googley” culture and be passionate about fostering connections and community at Google.
The Real Estate and Workplace Services (REWS) team creates inspiring spaces and innovative services that bring Google’s culture and values to life. We build and maintain all aspects of what keeps our Googley workspaces operating seamlessly across multiple cities and regions globally. We also manage the industry-leading services that help make Google a great place to work - from how we design healthy and collaborative workspaces, create energizing food experiences, provide convenient transportation and fitness options, to delivering inclusive environments where Google and our employees can thrive.
- Lead and evolve our internal corporate perks, employee events and arts programs, set clear goals and success metrics and identify opportunities for new services and offerings.
- Manage a portfolio of vendors we partner with regularly to deliver events and unique services to Googlers.
- Partner with cross-functional teams within Google, vendor partners and local communities to deliver both day-to-day operations of the program as well as strategic projects. Manage a large, globally distributed set of stakeholders.
- Understand the Google culture and Googlers’ needs and translate that into services and events that facilitate Googlers being able to disconnect from work in meaningful ways.
- Combine qualitative and quantitative data to report on program health, opportunities and make business decisions.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in HR program management, event management and/or hospitality management.
- Experience successfully translating corporate culture and employee needs into scalable global programs.
- Ability to use quantitative and qualitative data to inform program decisions at scale.
- Ability to cultivate effective relationships, influence, and collaborate internally and externally at all organizational levels.
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity, reprioritizing and adapting to the business' changing needs.
- Ability to think, plan and execute on multiple projects and program offerings simultaneously with creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills that capture Google's voice and culture across a range of channels and mediums
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies:
Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.