Description: The Rx Clinical Programs Pharmacy Technician Representative 2 supports Pharmacists and patients by executing programs developed to improve overall health outcomes with a focus on prescription drugs, and medication therapy and helps drive the strategy on comprehensive medication reviews. The Rx Clinical Programs Pharmacy Technician Representative 2 performs varied activities and moderately complex administrative/operational/customer support assignments. Performs computations. Typically works on semi-routine assignments.
The Clinical Programs Pharmacy Technician works with many programs that focus on our member’s wellbeing.
Programs may include:
- Medication Therapy Management – MTM consultations with our pharmacists (CMRs) help our members and their providers better manage their medications resulting in improved health outcomes.
- Late-To-Refill (LTR) – Medication Adherence – LTR helps our members stay adherent to their medications, taking them as prescribed, resulting in improved health outcomes.
In this role you will:
- Associate in clinical Programs work from home in a call center capacity and perform the following:
- Handle Inbound & outbound calls for 8 hours a day (Average of up to 80 calls\day)
- Interact with peers, Physicians, Pharmacist and leadership via telephonic calls, instant messenger, and email.
- Available to work 8-hour shift (determined based on business need) between the hours of 8A and 8P EST Monday thru Friday
Multitasking is required (equipment provided by Humana) as you will be utilizing:
- Phone (Inbound\Outbound calls)
- Computer (2 screens, keyboard, mouse)
and navigating 5+ applications at once while assisting our members.
- Must have an active Pharmacy Technician license in Arizona, Texas, Ohio or Florida
- CPhT Certification – PTCB or ExCPT
- Experience as a Pharmacy Technician/Pharmacy Technician in Training OR call center experience in a pharmacy or related call center setting
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience using multiple computer applications simultaneously.
- A positive, proactive attitude with a passion for customer service
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences.
- Home Office : a dedicated secure home workspace, and high-speed internet (minimum connection speed of 25m x 10m)
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Mail Order Pharmacy or Retail Pharmacy experience
- Experience working with insurance plans and Medicare.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Paid virtual training.
- A computer and all other equipment needed for work purposes.
- $750 retention bonus – Bonus is paid after 180 days of employment.
Learn more about Humana Pharmacy Solutions and what we do.
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Can you work an 8-hour shift between 8AM and 8PM Eastern Monday-Friday as well as some weekends as needed? Yes or No
- Do you reside in and have your Pharmacy Technician License in Ohio, Texas, Florida or Arizona? Yes or No
- Have you worked for Humana, CenterWell, or Enclara? Yes or No
- Pharm Tech/Pharm Tech in Training, or Related Call Ctr.: 1 year (Required)
- Pharmacy Tech. License in Arizona, Texas, Ohio or Florida (Required)
- National Pharmacy Tech. Certification - CPhT, PTCB, or ExCPT (Required)
Work Location: Remote