Westmont of Morgan Hill is looking for an Driver/Activity Assistant! (A Clear Class B CADL is required) Our mission is to provide exciting life experiences that enable our residents and their families to lead full and enriching lives.
- We offer a competitive pay and benefits package which includes the following: medical, dental vision, 401(k) with match, voluntary life insurance and an EAP program.
- We also are a company dedicated to quality and built on a strong foundation of family, community, long-term commitment and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Current first aid and CPR certification
- Knowledgeable of state and federal regulations
- Clear Class B California Driver License
- Assisting with activities as directed by Lifestyle Director.
- Encourage participation to develop and maintain residents fullest potential through planned activities
- Assist with documenting and developing programs
- Cultivate leisure time activities such as games, puzzles, movies, etc.
Why Should You Apply?
- Great Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- Homelike setting
- Work for a company dedicated to quality and built on strong foundation of family, community, long term commitment and entrepreneurial spirit!
Westmont of Morgan Hill is an equal opportunity employer; however, all candidates must complete a post offer employment physical, TB test, drug testing, fingerprinting/criminal background check, and reference checking to meet licensing regulations within our industry.
Job Type: Full-time