Our company, Ultra Industries Inc. is looking for an office manager. Ultra Industries is a small but not new company with 10 employees that was founded in 1995, we manufacture machined parts for the automated equipment industry and parts for the (DLA) Defense Logistics Agency. We are looking for someone who has previous experience with office work, including Quick books, Excel, and Word. The responsibilities of the office manager will be as follows.
- Payroll and paying 941, 940, and MN payroll taxes weekly.
- Record keeping, and filing all office documents, pulling job files as needed.
- In charge of accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Managing and balancing all Quick books entries including reconciling to match bank accounts, work with our CPA on a monthly bases to correct any errors, and year end closings.
- Receiving checks in to system and making deposits slips.
- Answering phone calls, screening solicitors to owner and operations manager.
- Completing various forms such as; Purchase orders to outside vendors, Trade references, ST3 forms
- Setting up shipments, making invoices, packing slips, matching up material certs for outgoing orders.
- Make shipping part and packing labels for Defense contracts.
- Order all office and shipping supplies.
- Helping improve processes and procedures to streamline quality and flow throughout the shop and office as we grow in the future.
Ultra Industries, Inc. business hours are (4) 10 hour days Mon/Thurs with Fridays off, Hours can be flexible if need be. Ultra industries covers 60% of your medical Premium cost, and 10% of your dependents Premium cost as well. We are insured through Medica, and have a company vote yearly to decide coverage options. Please contact us if you are interested in the job though Indeed, or have any further questions. We will be checking and replying to the messages daily.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $24.00 /hour
- management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Office Management: 10 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- No weekends
- Day shift
- 10 hour shift
- Only full-time employees eligible