Stockroom shifts are in the morning from between 5:30 am to 2:00 pm (must be available sometime in the morning), trucks are Monday through Saturday.
- Ability to regularly push, pull, lift and carry more than 20 pounds. For example, but not limited to, working with carts of stock, racks of clothing, hard line products.
- Cross-performs in all assigned areas to ensure that merchandise sizing, ticketing and presentation are to company standards. This includes processing and bringing new receipts to the sales floor using company best practices and meeting productivity standards, merchandising all items to the Salesfloor Presentation Guide and maintaining merchandise/brand name familiarity within departments to assist customers
- Ability to interact with customers and co-workers in a friendly, cooperative and pleasant manner
- Good communication skills
- Able to meet normal store demands which includes standing, lifting, loading and unloading trucks, and unpacking merchandise
- Ability to work variety of shifts
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $11.00 /hour