**Temporary Benefit Eligible Position for 4-6 month duration**
Develops and implements timely, effective and efficient recruitment and retention strategies that meet or exceed organizational staffing requirements. Works as an integral member of the HR team delivering high quality customer service to all client groups.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Contacts hiring manager/supervisor to develop and implement effective, position-specific recruitment strategies. Conducts necessary research to identify most appropriate, cost-effective means of advertising by developing and submitting ad copy, as necessary.
2. Partners with hiring managers to evaluate applicable education, experience, skill, knowledge and ability of those in applicant pool. Helps to determine suitability for employment and provide hiring recommendations to manager, as well as, assisting in the determination of appropriate pay rates.
3. Develops and extends job offers to internal and external job candidates while providing information on salary, benefits, orientation date, tuition reimbursement, etc.
4. Collaborates with hiring manager/supervisor and HR team member(s) to help resolve a variety of recruitment-related issues.
5. Facilitates the flow of information between the hiring manager and HR colleagues pertaining to timely posting, advertising, interviewing and hiring of qualified applicants.
6. Recommends workable solutions to work-related problems and may partner with hiring managers to develop and implement employee staffing plans, while participating in the identification, research, development and implementation of effective retention strategies including employee recognition, flexible work schedule, child care and other possible programs.
License, Certification, Education or Experience:
REQUIRED for the position:
- Must utilize Human Resources Information System (HRIS) and Applicant Tracking Systems.
DESIRED for the position:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field; equivalent relevant education/experience
- 3 years of progressive Human Resources experience to include 1 year of full cycle recruitment to include advertising, sourcing and conducting a search.
- Ability to organize, plan and prioritize multiple tasks with attention to detail while managing multiple complex projects and priorities to successfully meet deadlines
- Demonstrates effective customer service with strong interpersonal skills
- Sensitivity to and knowledge of various ethnic, cultural and socioeconomic groups
- Effective written and oral communication skills, as well as the ability to work cooperatively with a wide variety of employees, physicians, volunteers, management and public relations
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) or Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certification
- Human Resources Information System and Applicant Tracking program experience
- CHCR, CRS, or other recruiter certification
- Previous healthcare experience
- Current knowledge of State and Federal employment laws/regulations pertaining to non-discrimination, substance abuse, fraud and abuse and recruiting issues