Pine Belt Mental Healthcare Resources is actively seeking dedicated and caring Mental Health Administrator for our Forrest County Children Mental Health Center
. The Mental Health Administrator position will supervise operations for the county. The Mental Health Administrator position is vital to Pine Belt's ability to provide daily supervision for staff and daily operations for the center. The ideal candidate would be a licensed therapist who has previous mental health and supervisory experience.
For 40 years, Pine Belt Mental Healthcare Resources has served individuals throughout the Pine Belt. Through an extensive continuum of care, we strive to enable adults with serious mental illnesses, children with serious emotional disturbances, and individuals with an addiction or developmental disability to live, work, learn, and participate fully in their communities. Our thirteen county service area includes Forrest, Hancock, Harrison, Jones, Lamar, Covington, Greene, Jeff Davis, Marion, Perry, Wayne, Pearl River and Stone counties.
Pine Belt Mental Healthcare Resources offers a competitive benefits package including employer paid life insurance and LTD, along with optional Health, Dental, Vision, FSA and HSA, and 403(b) plan.
- Master's degree in behavioral health field required
- Professional clinical license required
- Behavioral health internship required
- Efficient use of time management and energy by keeping thoughts free of obstruction in an effort to diffuse issues and needs of consumers
- Ability to think independently to determine direction of work flow
- Ability to manage multiple projects and complete assigned tasks on schedule
- Ability to solve problems and resolve conflict in an efficient manner
- Directs and coordinates activities for facility, including supervising and training staff.
- Coordinates and provides limited outpatient services.
- Conducts staff meetings and oversees attainment of goals for the program; general consultation, education, and advocacy to other community agencies.
- Coordinates with clinical treatment team and other staff and department heads as needed to determine best practices for efficient program operations.
- Possesses the ability to access data reflective of the consumer status in an effort to interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each consumer's requirements relative to their age specific needs.
- Provides the care needed as required by DMH and PBMHR standards.