Care Coordinators schedule monthly face-to-face home visits (resource management assessments) with approximately 3 to 5 clients per day, caseload not to exceed 45 clients a month, ages 18 to 80. Enter daily assessments/visit activity, update resource plans into a Word database, and make phone calls to find and arrange resource delivery to clients in a timely manner. This position also provides education and coaching for the client regarding on how to make use of resources that match their needs.
The position splits its time 50/50 between home visits with clients and office work identifying resource needs and scheduling delivery. Care Coordinators must have strong word and Outlook skills, excellent written/oral communication skills, a heart to want to help others, and a non-judgmental attitude.
Attendance at monthly collaborative team meetings and one on one time with the department manager also assists and offers resource identification and networking.
Interested, there is more! You can choose your own work hours; both full time and part time positions are available. We offer flexible work schedules, no on calls, no weekend work. You can set your own client schedule based upon your individual caseload.
What you need to be considered:
- Bachelors in psychology, social work, human services
or Masters in related field or nursing
- Pass a criminal background check
- Personal vehicle, insurance and current WA State driver's license
What we offer:
- $16 to $22 per hour, dependent on experience, education and/or licensure
- Generous 401(k) (currently matching 50%)
- Medical, dental, vision coverage, holiday, sick and vacation pay
- Monthly team bonus opportunity
- 3 weeks shadow hands on training and 2 days intensive off site training
- Company cell phones
- Company lap tops
- Paid mileage
- Company cars available
Apply today at https://secure.entertimeonline.com/ta/6147735.careers?ApplyToJob=184873487
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $16.00 to $22.00 /hour