- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 7+ years technical sourcing experience working in a medium to high volume, high hiring bar environment
THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN BELLEVUE, WA.
Project Kuiper is an initiative to launch a constellation of Low Earth Orbit satellites that will provide low-latency, high-speed broadband connectivity to unserved and underserved communities around the world.
What will you help us create?
The Amazon Devices recruiting team is seeking a talented results oriented Senior Technical Sourcing Recruiter with a passion for delighting the client and candidate. You will work with a close-knit recruiting team. Your focus will be on driving recruiting strategies and candidate generation. This is a great opportunity to be part of a team focused on making an impact on the business, and recruiting for innovative talent.
As a Technical Sourcing Recruiter you will partner with recruiters and the business teams to execute against our hiring goals for a dynamic, growing business.
Export Control Requirement:
Due to applicable export control laws and regulations, candidates must be a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. permanent resident (i.e., current Green Card holder), or lawfully admitted into the U.S. as a refugee or granted asylum.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Experience recruiting in the aerospace industry
- A demonstrated passion for engineering recruiting and providing amazing customer service
- Attention to detail with exceptional analytical and process management skills
- Skilled at partnering with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and engagement approaches with an ability to manage customer expectations
- Strong sourcing skills with a track record of implementing innovative and effective strategies for sourcing passive candidates
- Successfully built scalable recruiting programs and processes
- Focus on results, ability to drive the recruiting process and provide responsive follow-up to both candidates and hiring teams
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age