SeedTrust is looking for an experienced paralegal. This position will include a mix of servicing, contract review, and taking phone calls.
SeedTrust is the leading technology-enabled escrow fund manager for egg donation and surrogacy. We help families grow and reduce the financial stress of the escrow process.
Our simple, secure online platform creates a simple, transparent process—allowing the intended parents, egg donor, surrogate, and the agency to access their entire case file online and view real-time updates on account balances, payments, and disbursement requests. At SeedTrust, we inspire trust and peace of mind—allowing everyone to focus on the baby.
Skills & Competencies:
- Ability to communicate professionally and interact effectively with all levels of personnel, including management staff and support staff.
- Ability to be a proactive self-starter who understands the details within a much larger context.
- Demonstrated attention to detail, reliability and ability to learn new technology quickly.
- Excellent client service skills and ability to work on multiple matters simultaneously in an organized manner and under minimal supervision.
- Flexibility and able to respond quickly and positively to shifting demands.
- Under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
- Professional English verbal and written skills.
- Problem solve client issues deliver solutions.
- Resolve most problems independently and strategically leverage the broader SeedTrust team when needed.
- Utilize systems and technology to execute account management tasks.
- Analyze and troubleshoot products and process when interacting with customers.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and provide technical support.
- Help clients with disbursement requests and payment inquiries.
- Answer contract and account questions.
Qualifications & Prior Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited institution preferred.
- 2-3 years of experience.
- Paralegal certificate from an ABA certified paralegal program preferred, but not necessary.
- Proficiency with Windows-based software.
- Must speak Mandarin and write Simplified Chinese.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- Chinese/Mandarin (Required)
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off