Duties include programming HVAC control systems according to specs, reading mechanical blueprints. Experience that includes all aspects of HVAC/Building Automation Controls. A highly motivated self-starter with exceptional communication, leadership and computer skills (TCP/IP, Photoshop, XML, MS Windows, Java, Visio and AutoCAD) is required. B.S. in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Perform digital controller programming to achieve sequence of operations detailed by project specifications.
- Test to verify proper functionality of field controllers on assigned projects utilizing in-house test panels.
- Complete programming requirements for specific projects to meet the schedule of the workload.
- Perform graphical programming for customer computer interfaces for various product lines.
- Ensure that customer satisfaction is always 100%.
- Responsible for weekly job costing and other project financials for assigned projects.
- At every opportunity, this position shall help identify and influence the end user responsible for the procurement of the HVAC/Controls PM agreement.
- Coordinates with project managers and engineers to meet the needs of all projects.
- Provides assistance to others as needed
- Maintains computer hardware, software, and licenses as required to assure properly operating equipment.
- Proactively work in a safe manner in the context of performing the functions of your position.
You will be expected to program and commission several DDC/BMS systems during the course of the year, bring in your respective project responsibilities at or under budget and provide 100% Customer/Contractor support for a successful project finish within budget and continued long-term business.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- A qualified candidate will have a Bachelor of Science degree, or a related field experience, preferably Mechanical or Electrical fields. In lieu of a college degree, minimum of (5) years of field/design experience will be acceptable.
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and technical writing.
- Must be able to work alone or in a team orientated environment.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and meet deadlines within specified time constraints.
Control Technologies, Inc. does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, family medical history, disability, or other characteristics which are or may be protected by law. We urge qualified minorities and women to apply. An E-verify and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks - learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education