NovoBiotic Pharmaceuticals, LLC is a biotechnology company with a breakthrough approach for
growing "unculturable" microorganisms in the laboratory. These bacteria and fungi are used as source
material for the discovery of new antibiotics and other therapeutics. Our company is seeking creative
and energetic individuals to join our research and development team. The successful applicant will be a
high-functioning team member assisting our fermentation pipeline and reporting to the Director of
We are seeking to hire an entry-level microbiologist. The position will involve working with a team of
scientists to discover new antibiotics from newly cultured species from soil and marine environments.
The work will include special projects as well as daily lab tasks such as reagent prep, record keeping,
and equipment maintenance.
Please respond with:
- B.S. in Biology/Microbiology
- Bacterial culture and aseptic technique
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and positive attitude
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and capable of multitasking
- Proactive and able to prioritize in a dynamic work environment
- Interest in environmental microbiology a plus
- Authorized to work in U.S.
For more information:
- Reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Single formatted word processing document including cover letter and resume
- Salary requirements
- Recent graduates must include GPA
NovoBiotic provides competitive benefits, health insurance, and 401K plan and is an equal opportunity