Who we are looking for:
Leading Optiv’s Project Management Office (PMO) the Director, PMO will focus on the oversight, management, and governance of the organization ensuring effective project management across Optiv’s Services organization. Driving multiple projects from inception to competition, collaborate with stakeholders, apprise teams of project and budget status, and manage issues to resolution; while providing a unique customer experience by optimizing best practices, client focused initiatives and delivery of high class security services and solutions
Ultimately, success in this role means developing and maintaining global high-performance teams, being a collaborative individual focused on the overall team success and client satisfaction.
How you’ll make an impact:
The PMO Leader will manage day-to-day problem-solving, project escalations, project analytical activities and serve as key liaisons between their team, Delivery Leaders and our clients. The PMO Leader is also responsible for mentoring, inspiring and developing their delivery team. Additionally, support the overall health of the organization by ensuring billable utilization of the team, managing costs through effective application of nearshore/offshore capabilities, and ensuring VPs, Practice Directors, and Senior Managers, along with Program Manager team are fully supported spanning back office and transactional elements of project administration.
Play a core leadership role in the management of the PMO capability
Act as a single point of contact concerning the overall performance of the project management team
Proactively monitor and report on the PMO’s performance spanning utilization, revenue, margin, quality control and management, effective data and system use, and effective and compliant application of business and organizational processes
Maintaining a lean organization with goals around team utilization and margin
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university (a combination of education and demonstrated experience in the industry may be considered).
- 7-10 years’ experience in delivering information security consulting engagements
- 7-10 years’ experience in professional services and consulting services business leadership and management background
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Experience with building high performance teams
- Extensive team leadership experience, especially in working with and leading resources from multiple groups and organizations in complex environments.
- Extensive experience in a professional services environment and strong skills in working and leading teams comprised of resources from different groups and organizations.
- Large-scale project and program experience.
- P&L and budget management experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of fiscal planning, business case development, contract management, and program application development methodologies required.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Ability to travel 60% – 75%.
Why you’ll love it here:
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! Optiv’s mission is to deliver comprehensive, integrated cybersecurity programs to optimize customer security programs to be more effective, efficient, manageable and measurable. Our aim is to become the world’s largest cybersecurity solutions integrator by leveraging our expertise in security technology, market leading services, and innovative approaches. We have served more than 12,000 clients of various sizes across multiple industries, we offer an extensive geographic footprint, and have premium partnerships with more than 350 of the leading security product manufacturers. Optiv is a privately-held company backed by KKR, a leading global private equity firm.
With Optiv you can expect:
Entrepreneurial and collaborative environment
A competitive total rewards program
Professional training opportunities
Engaging and fun culture
Opportunity to work with industry leading, talented peers
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.