WiSC - A Veteran Owned Small Business supporting the DoD and IC in the DC Metropolitan area.
- MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI SECURITY CLEARANCE
- Bachelor's degree in a business field or equivalent.
- Professional certification in Financial Management, Program Management, and/or cost estimating career field.
- Must have a minimum of 12 years of experience.
- Demonstrated experience in needs and requirement analysis, documentation and request for change (RFC) preparation.
- Demonstrated experience in program/project milestone review planning and coordination.
- Demonstrated spreadsheet, database, presentation, media/graphics, and word processing software technologies.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to interact with different personalities in a range of positions, including scientists,technical leads and managers at senior levels within multiple agencies.
- Knowledge of and experience in Intelligence and DOD community activities, to include advanced research and development.
- Demonstrated experience with performance management, metrics and measures in a R&D environment.
- Ability to work in a dynamic work environment and being able to respond to short deadlines
- Knowledge of and experience with DOD and Intelligence community technology insertion and transition programs.
- Provide support to Program Managers in the development and implementation of all Financial Management products in accordance with specific government guidelines and protocols.
- Understanding of the system security accreditation process and the DODIIS Certification process, including an understanding of the Xacta tool/process.
- Demonstrated experience in Finance and Program Budgeting.
- Experience working with various intelligence community organizations and their operational site customers.
- Government agency or military staff experience.
- M.B.A., M.S., or M.A. in a related discipline.
- Familiarity with the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency and the functional area of