Skyrocket your career at Opya, a rapidly growing San Francisco Bay Area behavioral health tech company. Spearhead the project management of our cutting-edge technologies & develop your career alongside a dynamic team of professionals on a brilliant mission, helping children with autism and their families thrive.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Industry-leading salaries
- Equity in a San Francisco Bay Area behavioral health tech company
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Opya is dedicated to providing streamlined, uplifting autism care that’s truly life-changing for families and children everywhere. Our top-notch people are only part of our magic. Our next-generation autism treatment unites technology & care while connecting pathways to greatness.
Our data-driven therapy platform is designed to improve the effectiveness of the Autism care we deliver and has been built to ensure families and clinicians everywhere can have the information they need to amplify minds & skyrocket lives beyond all expectations. Opya, your path to amazing!
Opya is looking for a technically inclined project manager to help coordinate our efforts in using
technology to improve our therapy services for families with autistic children. This role will work closely
with the clinicians who provide care, the operations team who runs our clinics, and the technology team
who builds our software.
Specifically, the project manager will work with the operations and technology teams to integrate
custom and third-party software to improve the client experience, clinical team efficiency, and
employee happiness. From figuring out how best to migrate to a new client intake system to helping roll
out new hardware to enable our clinicians to focus on delivering care to clients, you’ll be in the middle
of important change management processes that will improve our care for families.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet regularly with clinical and operational teams to understand how current systems operate and how they can improve to be made amazing
- Meet regularly with product, technical, and executive teams to understand both the broader company vision and the short-term technical milestones
- Create project plans to help roll out our internally developed software
- Work with parents to collect feedback and incorporate that feedback into Opya’s software offerings
- Develop change management plans to improve our internal clinical systems
- Be a source of knowledge in how our technical systems fit together
- Create documentation to help team members and parents onboard quickly
- Work with and configure a variety of software tools including Jira, Salesforce, and internally developed software.
- Excellent, concise written and verbal skills
- Excellent sense of tact and emotional awareness
- Strong commitment to ethical and honest workplace conduct
- Tech savvy and ready to learn and configure software
- Ability to self-direct your own work, focusing on areas that need the most help
- Ability to work fluently within Google suite (Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc.)
- Ability and inclination to continually improve systems while making sure the improvement process goes smoothly for staff and parents
- Ability to balance day-to-day execution with long-term priorities
- Ability to stay current in email and other communications
- Agile software development experience
- Salesforce experience
- Experience working in health care or with sensitive data such as PHI and PII
This is a largely sedentary role that operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely
uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and photocopiers/scanners. Some travel
may be required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Ability to speak and hear; close vision and ability to adjust focus.
Ability to sit in a chair for up to 6-8 hours.
Ability to utilize a computer, cell phone (iPhone), fax machine, telephone and copy machine.
Ability to communicate effectively and professionally within the workplace, read and write using the primary language (English) within the workplace.
Ability to lift up-to 50 pounds, manipulate small and large objects, write, and type on a keyboard with efficiency.