Seeking Bilingual KOREAN Customer Service Representative
For more than 20 years, TransPerfect has provided comprehensive language and technology solutions to help our clients communicate and conduct business more effectively in a global marketplace. We are currently seeking a bilingual Customer Service Representative (CSR) fluent in English and KOREAN in support of the 2020 Census Questionnaire Assistance program.
This role offers an exciting opportunity to make an impact in your local community. The CSR position involves answering phones in a call center environment and using scripted responses to answer questions from the public to help them fill out the Census. You will answer the phone and enter their questions into an Internet Self-Response (ISR) program that will processes the information you enter. The program will tell you how you should respond to them in KOREAN to help them complete their Census questionnaire. Calls must be conducted accurately, courteously, and in a timely manner. Training will be provided to you.
- Read the appropriate scripted responses which must be read word for word with the information the ISR tool gives you.
- Use standard technology such as: telephone, email, and the internet to complete work tasks.
- Complete basic call-related data entry into a computer terminal.
- Assist callers with filling out online questionnaires and submitting them for processing.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to speak English and KOREAN clearly, professionally, and fluently.
- 6 months of customer-service experience
- Low Risk Security Clearance – information on how to obtain this will be provided to you
- Strong written, verbal, and typing communication skills
- Administrative, detail oriented, and organizational skills
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $23.80 /hour
Full Time Opportunity:
Communication method(s) used: