CLASS A DRIVERS
Join our family and build a career at Ryder!
If interested Call/Text Erin Texter at 770-743-8368 after you Apply!
About the position:
- Great Pay: Avg W2 $80,000!
- Sign-On Bonus: $3,000 ($1,500 after first 30-days).
- Work Week: Monday-Friday and AM Dispatch.
- Home Every Weekend!
- East Coast deliveries.
- NO Touch Freight.
- Uniforms: Provided by Ryder, maintained by driver
- Full Benefits Package! Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k & much more!
- Paid Every Friday! Direct Deposit Available!
Issues while on the road? No problem! Ryder has Maintenance Facilities across the country. 24/7 Road Side Assistance Program!
Strong Safety Culture
Safe and Reliable Equipment
! Late Models, Fuel Efficient & Latest Safety Technology
Stability: Ryder has been in business since 1933 & employs over 8,000 drivers nation-wide!
See video below to learn more about what we do!
IMPORTANT APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
List 3 full years of residency. List 10 full years of employment history. All gaps of employment within the previous 10 years must be listed in the Employment Gap section.
- Minimum 22 years of age
- Pass a Ryder Drug Test
- Pass a Ryder Background and Motor vehicle check including Drug and alcohol verification from previous employers for the last 3 years
- Pass a DOT physical
- Pass a Ryder road test
- Provide appropriate CDL and endorsements for the position
- Must have Class A verifiable experience in a tractor trailer or comparable vehicle:
- 12 months experience within the past 3 years, OR
- 2 years’ experience within the last 5 years, OR
- 5 years’ experience within the last 10 years
- Ability to follow written and/or oral instructions
- Ability to read, interpret and apply laws, rules, regulations policies and/or procedures
Additional requirements may be required in different locations and/or accounts.
This position is primarily responsible for safely driving a commercial vehicle and requires compliance with safety & DOT Regulations, continuous training and customer service.
Additional Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Ensuring compliance with applicable federal and/or state laws, regulations, and/or agency rules, standards and guidelines
- Detecting and eliminating or minimizing safety hazards Maintaining accurate records and logs
- Loading/Unloading freight or assisting in the loading/unloading of freight if required by customer
- Other tasks as assigned