Previous administrative experience required to assist in construction administrative office support.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Perform various administrative, clerical, data collection, data entry, and report writing tasks
- Answer telephone, take and relay messages, screen callers and direct calls accordingly
- Scan, fax and bind documents, reports, invoices, and proposals as required
- Prepare general correspondence and maintains general files.
- May be responsible for verifying data gathered, such as supplier invoices
- Maintain organized work space by keeping documents and supplies properly stored
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software - Word, Excel, Quick books, and Explorer.
- HIGHLY organized with strong multi tasking skills
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a team environment and or work independently when the work requires.
- Basic knowledge of construction terminology
- May assume other duties as required/needed
Job type: Full-Time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.75 /hour
Job Type: Full-time
- Office Administration: 1 year
Required work authorization: