About the Role:
Looking for something new and exciting that makes people happy? Nissan has huge growth goals in the U.S. and we're an independent locally owned franchise dealer that's on board with their program!! We are looking for like minded goal oriented people to join our team. "NO EXPERIENCE PREFERRED" "WE WILL TRAIN YOU TO DO THIS THE RIGHT WAY" We have 2 openings now and it's the best time of year to learn the business and sell apply today!! Most of our consultants earn $50K+ in their first year. Work directly with a team leader and other team members to complete all transactions together. We will guide you through the entire transaction and provide top performers with opportunity for advancement.
What We Offer:
- 4 Day Work Week!
- No Sunday's!
- Salary PLUS Commissions
- Paid Training
- Company Catered Lunches-SATURDAY’S
- Family Owned & Operated
- Great Culture
- Promote From Within!
- Vision / Dental / Health Insurance
- Bonus Incentives
- Community Involvement
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- YMCA DISCOUNTED MEMBERSHIP
- PAID DAY OFF FOR COMMUNITY VOLUNTEER SERVICE
- Thanksgiving Hams and Turkeys
- Build relationships & create customers for life. Assist them in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Be the vehicle expert. Know the in’s & the out’s of product offerings, optional packages & latest technology
- Perform high-quality and professional demonstrations of new/used vehicles.
- Follow-up with buyers to ensure referral business.
- Learn to overcome objections and thrive in sales situations
- Direct report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
- Bring your ‘A game’ & positive attitude with you every day
- Available to work flexible hours & weekends
- Ready to hit the ground running on learning new product in’s & out’s
- Fantastic communication skills with our customers
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
- Clean driving record
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen