Are you passionate about helping Healthcare organizations bring about digital transformation, delivering lower cost, improved services and innovation? Have you got what it takes to be a member of our Healthcare Digital Transformation team?
Our Healthcare team has a successful track record in helping payers,providers and medical associations create and deliver digital strategies, and transform their IT organizations. We work with senior leaders in major organizations to help them define, design and deliver outstanding business outcomes. This covers full lifecycle from strategy, through operating model, defining requirements, transaction delivery, transition, implementation, and overall program management to deliver the healthcare and business benefits. We combine our extensive industry insight with our specialist IT knowledge.
Our unique approach means that the PA team challenges traditional thinking in a transparent way, to ensure clients understand how all parts of the lifecycle can support their wider, long term business objectives, rather than take a narrow focus on the basic transaction. Our size allows us to treat each client as an individual – we are not tied to any vendors or technologies so we are able to deliver true business value.
What we want:
- Lead joint PA and high impact client teams for an entire engagement or specific major work streams, bringing expertise to the internal and external team
- Educate and inform clients proactively about current and future IT trends impacting Healthcare including Cloud, Analytics, and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and how it can bring value to their business
- Own project delivery process, content and day-to-day client interactions and ensure quality of work delivered
- Socialize and present key findings to C-level executives
- Develop proposals from end to end around specific topics and participate in client proposal presentations
- Contribute to the development of additional business beyond the delivery on client engagements
- Develop and contribute to PA’s thought leadership – leading and working on content for new insights or techniques as well as capturing client case studies
- Analytical and structured thinking
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible, curious and creative, open to new things and able to propose innovative ideas
- Independent and autonomous judgment
- Team player, pleasure to work with and positive in a group dynamic
- Driven, hard-working, entrepreneurial, proactive and productive
- Ability to bring it all together and deliver in a time-limited, problem-solving environment
- Must be local to the Los Angeles, CA office; no relocation assistance will be provided
- 8+ years working in technology strategy consulting or software services delivery
- Bachelor’s degree required with strong academics from top-tier institutions, preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, or Management Information Systems
- Preferred advanced degree in Business Administration or Engineering (other advanced degrees are accepted as well, e.g. Mathematics, Physics)
- Solid expertise driving improvement across a combination of technology, operations and people challenges
- Solid expertise in the IT solution stack, data and analytics platforms and tools, cloud solutions and technologies, and end-to-end process automation
- Solid experience in Healthcare Payer / Provider settings
- Clear track record of using technology to innovate, including leading application of digital improvement technologies
- Demonstrated strong consulting skillset: hypothesis-led problem solving, framing and communicating complex ideas, thinking strategically
- Entrepreneurial, curious, creative, and with a track record for thinking innovatively
About PA Consulting Group
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
The world is changing. Fast. We have powered-up consumers and five generations all together at work. The rapid pace of societal and business change challenges us every day. And there’s an enormous mix of technologies driving a fundamental reset of businesses around the world. We’re not just talking about start-ups, tech firms and disruptors.
We’re helping big banks, retailers and governments to get fit for the future. Our clients are reinventing and setting themselves up for sustained success. It’s refreshing to see. As leaders right now, we’ve never been afforded a better opportunity to adapt and transform – to understand our customers’ motivations, to harness technology to create incredible products and services and to find creative and effective ways to engage and empower our people.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. VEVRAA Federal Contractor