Provides general program support for the academic and social services components by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
Education and/or Experience and Technical Skills:
- Follows lesson plan and supervises class in the absence of the Teacher Advisor. (Must follow the local school board guidelines with regard to certification requirements).
- Assists in proctoring the state required tests.
- Answers incoming call and greets visitors in a timely, professional, and friendly manner.
- Orders, picks up and distributes lunches for students; processes lunch forms ensure codes, i.e. free or reduced codes are accurately in the system; performs National School Lunch Program duties where applicable.
- Records and maintains transportation log; distributes transportation passes as applicable.
- Maintains daily attendance records and may enter data into ETO (and school board information systems as assigned).
- Participates in after-hours center activities to support girls, families and the growth of the program.
- Inventories supplies for the daily operation of the meal program (where applicable).
- Assist in the administration of the Behavior Modification program.
- Maintains the stock for the incentives and outwear.
- Helps to coordinate the awards ceremony.
High School Diploma or equivalent required, prefer Associates or Bachelors Degree. Minimum six months experience in an educational environment is preferred.
- Minimum experience using personal computers and database software required.
- Current Florida driver’s license or state issued ID is required.
- Must adhere to Agency Values and Principles.
- Upholds the ethical standards of the Agency.
- Follows policies and procedures of the Agency.
- Must work evenings and weekends as required to fulfill workload requirements.
- Must be able to travel by automobile, plane, train, etc.; occasional overnight travel may be required.