RSM US LLP is the U.S. member of RSM International, a global network of independent, audit, tax and consulting firms with more than 43,000 people in over 120 countries.
RSM is a firm that values respect, integrity, teamwork, excellence, and stewardship. As a report processing specialist senior at RSM, you will be responsible for a variety of client deliverables. This is an opportunity to work with a dynamic team of motivated professionals in a collaborative environment and an excellent opportunity to highlight your strong attention to detail, technical and customer service skills.
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- Five to seven years experience in related field
- Prior experience with proofreading, editing and formatting and typing financial statements and/or other financial related reports
- Prior experience in a professional services environment
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong grammar and proofing knowledge and experience
- Ability to prepare presentations including charts, graphics and tables, speaker notes and handouts, etc.
- Ability to proofread and edit reports for finalization before distribution
- Ability to communicate both verbally and written with diverse audiences
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of the technology tools required within assigned responsibilities
- Effective organization and time management skills
- Carefully reviews and marks any ambiguities or any errors in spelling, sentence construction and punctuation.
- Inputs, formats, and revises documents, including financial statements, letters, presentations and proposals
- Proofs, edits and checks work for completeness, accuracy and formatting.
- Verifies that the project follows the style and branding guide and the format is correct.
- Checks accuracy of Table of Contents and Index.
- Checks headers, footers, chapter titles, copyright information, proper fonts and page numbering.
- Produces correspondence and documents of a basic and sometimes complex nature using report processing equipment and multiple software packages (i.e., MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel). May produce final product of document including printing, copying, collating, folding, and binding.
- Inputs, formats and revises complicated documents
- Other duties as assigned
We offer a competitive compensation/benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, matching 401(k), flexible hours and a challenging, professional work environment.
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.