The most sophisticated companies in the world, such as Procter and Gamble and Walmart, rely on inMarket to engage with consumers and create proven ROI. The most trusted news publications such as Wall Street Journal, Forbes, and Business Insider utilize inMarket's first party data to understand how consumer behavior is evolving and what it means for global brands. These brands rely on inMarket's third party verified data which is both IAB certified and NAI compliant.
Our competition has raised over $400 million dollars from VCs, we've raised $2MM and are thriving after 8 years of growth. How did inMarket become the leader in digital advertising and consumer insights? By finding the best people in the world!
Founded in 2010 in Venice, CA by award-winning tech entrepreneurs, inMarket strives to embody the team mindset needed to thrive in the modern, digital workplace -- including all the quirks and creativity of our Venice roots. We are a high energy, fast paced company and a place where entrepreneurial self-starters thrive knowing teammates have all the bases well-covered. With offices in Venice, Chicago, New York City, and Bentonville, inMarket is a growing company who has kept the spirit, culture and focus of an explosive tech startup. We are always in search of top talent like yours to join our family.
You are a good peep who has a blast going above and beyond to tackle daring challenges. Despite adversity, you somehow find a way to make stuff happen and are agile in a world of accelerating changes. You creatively brainstorm yet are data driven in your decision making.
- Coordinate traffic and help manage online and mobile advertising campaigns per insertion orders
- Coordinate creative assets and creative instructions with agencies / clients
- Monitor delivery of campaigns
- Support the department with campaign maintenance
- Identify and help resolve issues that negatively impact campaigns
- Help to identify opportunities to implement solutions that increase the effectiveness and efficiencies of the Ad Ops department, including the development of tools, process and reports related to job responsibilities
- Run weekly and daily reports as required by the Ad Operations Services department
- Work with sales people to produce campaign reports recaps and verifications for clients as needed
- Any other additional duties required enabling ad revenue growth and efficient ad delivery
- Monitor daily pacing reports and communicate under-delivery issues to assigned contacts
- Generate campaign performance reports, third-party reports, site reports and other basic ad hoc reports
- Assist with organizing campaign assets to help expedite efficient trafficking
- Traffic and assist with managing ad campaigns for assigned clients
- Support Ad Operations Services team by handling campaign changes and updates during the flight period
- Upload and QA ad creative for functionality and compliance with technical specifications
- Assist with ad hoc tasks and projects as needed
- Demonstrated analytical aptitude
- Creativity to create new ideas you will test
- Perceptiveness to filter what elements are key to success
- Ability to self-learn and independently solve unfamiliar problems
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Technical degree such as Economics, Science, Finance, Statistics
- Experience writing SQL statements
- Performance marketing experience such as SEM, SEO, Display, Affiliate
- Experience with ad banner impressions trafficking
- Advanced Excel work such as pivot tables and macros
Exposure to the mobile app business
- Leadership roles in work or volunteerism
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Opportunity to work for one of leading mobile startups in the US
- Equity Appreciation Grants
- Comprehensive benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, supplemental benefits, and a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) which includes Transit & Medical coverage
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Company matched 401(k) Plan
- Unlimited PTO
- Continuing Education and Learning Program
- Matching Charitable Contributions Program
- Weekly catered lunches
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Free Shared Bike Membership (Breeze, Citi, Divvy, and Hudson)
- Dog friendly offices with Zero-Gravity massage chairs
- AND MORE!
inMarket is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.