HOW TO APPLY:
Copy and paste the link below:
Are you looking to join a team for a fast-growing company that can offer you flexible scheduling, competitive rates, and the possibility for advancement as you move throughout your career?
SAS Retail Services may have a great opportunity for YOU!
Who we're looking for
SAS is always looking for self-motivated individuals who are customer-service oriented, enjoy using technology, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and love working with a team to solve our clients' biggest challenges.
What we offer
- The opportunity to BUILD A CAREER IN MERCHANDISING by gaining retail & planogram experience
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- 401(k) to Save for your Future
- Vision and dental coverage as well as access to exclusive savings
- Direct Deposit & Paid Bi-Weekly
- Drive Time & Mileage Reimbursement Program
What will I be doing?
As a Lead Merchandiser, YOU will help ensure customer satisfaction by:
- Leading a team of Retail Merchandisers, ensuring new or changing products are safely and efficiently stocked and aligned with the Retailer store schematic
- Updating merchandise displays ensuring displays are clean and fresh! Ensuring that plans and changes to store schedule are adhered to
- Capturing and logging information such as reporting team attendance, reporting shelf status and hours on a daily basis
- Training and mentoring new Retail Merchandiser
- Shift available: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 5:00 AM - 1:30 PM
At SAS we do what it takes to get the job done, while at the same time having fun!
Associate Skills Needed:
- Ability to read a store schematic.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and clients
- Ability to periodically lift up to 50 pounds
- Must have reliable transportation
Job Type: Part-time
- Merchandising: 1 year (Preferred)