RippleMatch is a VC-backed tech startup using machine learning to automate the job search process. It helps you increase the number of first-round interviews you’re getting at leading employers. Our matching software and team of career advisors do the heavy lifting for you; hence it’s an ideal tool for busy students. Think of the common app; one application can get you in front of numerous teams.
RippleMatch is looking for Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors with an up-to-date resume interested in receiving an internship or job offer for summer 2020.
Here are a few companies we have partnered with recently
1. UPS: looking for interns for their industrial engineering program
2. Lazard: world's leading financial advisory and asset management firm, advises on mergers, acquisitions, restructuring, capital structure and strategy.
3. MongoDB: one of the most popular database for modern apps. Looking to fill sales and product management full-time roles
4. Amazon: looking to fill their managerial positions in their fulfillment centers
5. The New York Times: looking for full-time and intern data scientists
6. Ernst & Young: one of the largest consulting and accounting firms in the world. Looking to hire full-time for their tech and accounting roles.
Apply on our external link and our Leadership Development Representative will contact you for further steps.
Apply here: https://ripplematch.com/index?r=vJXXRE
Job Type: Internship