Technical lead on project teams to deliver innovation and renovation portfolio and optimization/improvement projects. Represent Technical Application Group as subject matter expert for product/packaging/process to transfer knowledge to the factories. Collaborate internally and externally to build relationships in order to continuously improve technical skills and personal development.
Implementation of Innovation & Renovation strategy for the supported product categories in the Market. Implement/execute product/packaging/process development activities (e.g. mockup, bench top, pilot plant, distribution testing, and internal/external factory testing) to achieve project goals and deadlines to delight the consumer & customer.
Introduction of new product, packaging, and processes within the factories and external manufacturers. Collaborate internally and externally (marketing, T&P, raw & pack material suppliers, etc.) in a team environment to develop, industrialize, and launch new products, quality improvements, compliance, and productivity cost savings.
Continuously improve/optimize current product, packaging, and processes within factories factories and external manufacturers according to local business needs and supply situation and/or implementation of initiatives. Develop, approve, maintain, and sustain the product, packaging, and process standards and specifications.
Ensure adherence to all product/packaging/process standards. Comply with Nestlé requirements (includes Nutritional Requirement, Sustainability, Packaging Safety), external standards, and local regulatory framework. Develop and/or assist in the development of market level product/packaging/process standards within the Nestlé systems.
Continuous improvement of technical skills and personal development, while expanding internal and external networks.
Develop expertise for product/packaging/process mastership within TAG. Develop the competencies required for product/packaging/process mastership to enable manufacturing excellence. Provide guidance and input to Operations for Standard Operating Procedures.
Provide first line support to factories. Ensure knowledge transfer related to product/packaging/process mastership to eliminate the root cause of assistance requests
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
- A BS or MS degree in Food Science, Food Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Packaging Science, Packaging Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related field.
- Position requires approximately 20-50% travel.
- Prefer minimum 3 years of product/packaging/process development experience in CPG or related field of work in factory environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced and high performing environment
- Exceptional organizational skills & ability to manage multiple projects and assignments
- Strong communication skills: interpersonal, presentation, oral and written
- Highly motivated, critical thinker, goal oriented and easily adapts to change
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office applications: Excel, Power Point, Word, Project
SAP and CAPE Palletization Program
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.