We are looking for a highly motivated part-time Wellness Coordinator to join our growing team! Village Health Wellness Spa, a neighborhood wellness spa, provides massage therapy, chiropractic, acupuncture and skincare services to clients in an atmosphere of modern wellness in two metro Atlanta locations—Smyrna and Marietta. The Wellness Coordinator is at the heart of our operations and involves extensive customer service, multitasking, and communication skills. We value our team members and strive for excellence with every client experience. The ideal candidate is passionate about delivering exceptional customer service and helping others, is dedicated to providing the highest quality of care, and is looking for a career in health and wellness. The successful candidate has experience working in the spa/health and wellness industry, understands the value of compassionate service, and is looking to join a collaborative environment.
- We are a multi-room, integrative wellness clinic that combines massage therapy, chiropractic, acupuncture and skincare services to enhance and support total body wellness.
- We strive for excellence in all that we do and pride ourselves on delivering safe and effective treatments.
- We have been in business in Smyrna since 2005 and in Marietta since 2015.
- We value communication, honesty, respect, positivity, inclusion, and mentorship.
- We enjoy serving our community by carrying out our mission of improving the health and wellbeing of our clients.
- Smyrna spa hours — Mon-Tue 10am-4:30pm, Wed-Fri 9am-8:30pm, Sat-Sun 10am-4:30pm
- Marietta spa hours — Mon-Sat 10am-4pm
- The Spa Coordinator makes the first and last impression for each guest that enters and exits the spa, therefore, is a critical team-player in delivering the highest quality wellness spa services!
- This is a part-time hourly position with potential to become full-time.
- Shifts range from 4-8 hours in length.
- Acknowledge and greet everyone who enters and leaves the spa
- Client check-in and ensure all necessary forms are completed by clients
- Organize paperwork and accurately document client information in electronic record
- Utilize computers and spa software with skill and proficiency
- Answer incoming calls and return voicemails and missed calls
- Monitor company email and ensure prompt response to all messages
- Book, reschedule, cancel, update/change client appointments with accuracy
- Review appointment books to maximize schedule, identify errors, and confirm bookings
- Accurate client check-out and payment processing for services and products
- Partner with service providers to increase client retention by scheduling the client’s next appointment during check-out and promote the recommended products/services
- Consistently deliver an excellent customer service experience
- Handle customer complaints/concerns and escalate when necessary
- Maintain complete confidentiality in all client matters in accordance with company policy
- Maintain professionalism at all times, including professional attire and persona
- Promote and educate clients on company services, products, packages and hours of operation
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment
- Open and close spa, perform daily cleaning of common areas and treatment rooms
- Serve as primary support for the spa manager, service providers and clients
- Maintain a clean, safe, fully stocked and well organized work area
- Ensure adequate stock of supplies and equipment; inform management when stock is low
- Regularly attend, participate in and support training and staff meetings for the spa
- Communicate to management any and all occurrences involving staff or clients that require attention
- Execute daily operations and administrative tasks in accordance with company policy
- Enjoy working with people and possess a friendly and outgoing personality.
- Excellent communication, listening, and customer service skills.
- Self motivated, highly energetic and enthusiastic team player.
- Punctual, reliable and excel in time management.
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented with a strong work ethic.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and be efficient and productive.
- Creative with problem-solving and proactive vs. reactive.
- Desire to learn with ability to implement new information and new skills quickly.
- Team player and able to work well with little or no supervision.
- Basic knowledge of and personal passion for health, wellness and/or natural healing.
- Weekend and evening availability.
- Spa, yoga, wellness studio, massage clinic, chiropractic office or similar front desk and customer service experience preferred.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Pay and Incentive programs
- Generous discounts and opportunities to enjoy services and products
- Paid Training
- Opportunities for advancement
- Flexible schedule allowing for great work-life balance
Village Health Wellness Spa preforms background checks for potential hires to help ensure a safe and secure workplace for our employees and spa guests. Village Health Wellness Spa is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is a drug free and smoke free workplace.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $16.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
Weekly day range:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Smyrna, GA 30080: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Spa/Health and Wellness Industry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person