Job Position Summary Description:
This is a sales position in the low voltage industry geared around active electronics.
You MUST have 5+ years experience at a minimum. We are a turn-key provider of network equipment to include wireless access points and access layer switches. Our core lines are Ruckus, Cisco/Meraki, Aerohive, Aruba, & Ubiquity. The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge and experience selling any/all of these product sets. Additional sales experience in the access control, video surveillance, & structured cabling market place is a plus. Daily duties would be working with a local team as the Technical Sales Executive for the SC region. Will be responsible for driving sales opportunities, product demonstrations, technical presentations, and possible implementation support. Travel will be required as necessary.
Note: Relocation negotiable. Potential opportunity to commute if located within SC or close geographic area to main office.
Key Responsibilities / Functions:
- Collaborate with the sales/engineering team developing solution offerings that properly align with the client’s business needs, requirements and available budgets.
- Work with the sales team to drive account planning for both new and existing clients.
- Deliver the required bill of materials and scopes of work that are appropriately detailed based on the stage of the sales process.
- Work closely as a liaison between the sales team and operations to assure that the solutions we are proposing are aligned with those that our service delivery teams can deliver and support.
- Complete thorough analysis of existing client environments with the objectives of; 1) uncovering additional sales opportunities, 2) uncovering configuration and service related issues that our service delivery team should address, 3) assuring that the environment is accurately documented in the appropriate tools.
- Perform against established SLA's and Metrics to exceed client expectations
- Participate and lead, when needed, project meetings with the customer.
- Participate in client and internal projects as required.
- Complete assigned projects and support tickets while accurately recording time and activities.
- Maintain current certifications.
- Organize work, set and manage multiple priorities and meet critical time deadlines.
- Responsible for pre-sales technical support and technical account management of the project.
- Perform training and demonstrations for our partners, customers, and sales team helping them understand how to deploy wired and wireless network connectivity equipment.
- Assist in the design and integration architecture of the business solution.
- Maintain relationships with existing distribution channels
Required Qualifications: (Education, Technical Skills/Knowledge)
- BS Degree in Computer Science preferred
- Industry Certifications a plus: RCDD, CWNA, CCNA, CISSP, PSP, PMP
- Self-starter with the ability to handle Large Scale projects with little supervision.
- 3+ yrs. experience supporting technical sales of enterprise network solutions to corporate accounts.
- Strong background in Wireless & Switching technologies
- General knowledge of cloud and virtualization.
- Windows and Linux (RedHat preferred) O/S knowledge is required.
- Experience with Database management (Sybase/Oracle/MSSQL) desired.
- Windows/Active Directory experience would be a plus.
- Virtualization Technologies –VMware/Hyper-V
- Knowledge of telephone systems and basic telephone cabling
- Experience in access control and security camera functionality
- Experience with outside carriers to support telephone, cable access control, security and wireless services
- Ability to articulate product value and solutions based on customer requirements.
- Self-motivated and flexible
- Language Requirements: Must be fluent in English.
- Written: Must be able to assist with RFPs, customer communication.
- Verbal: Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, with ability to articulate complex technology simply.
- Interpersonal: Ability to forge new, strong business relationships.
We are fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic prohibited by state or local law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Employee discounts
- Flexible schedules