We are hiring a Project Coordinator with 3-4 YEARS OF RELATED EXPERIENCE who will assist the Project Management Office (PMO) with project documentation and other project related assignments. PMO projects range from small to large in size and minimal to high complexity and risk. The Project Coordinator will report to the PMO Manager.
W2 Only; Unfortunately NO Corp-to-Corp or 1099
- Assist the PMO in documenting project meeting minutes and distributing them to appropriate team members.
- Assist the PMO in documenting design specifications for project requirements, using standardized templates.
- Schedule project related meetings as requested.
- Assist the PMO in maintaining project schedules.
- Assist the PMO in creating, updating, and storing Project templates.
- Request project websites on Sharepoint.
- Request and maintain project listservs.
- Update the Project Dashboard on a regular basis.
- Gather and submit project metrics to Performance Measurement Team.
- Document Lessons Learned and other activities during project Closing Phase.
- Build a strong working relationship with Clemson’s Medicaid IT Services (MITS) team and with DHHS’ projects staff.
STRONG ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS.
STRONG ANALYTICAL, CONCEPTUAL, AND PROBLEM SOLVING SKILLS. ADVANCED MICROSOFT WORD, AND EXCEL, AND INTERMEDIATE KNOWLEDGE OF MICROSOFT PROJECT, VISIO, AND ACCESS. SHAREPOINT.
KNOWLEDGE OF SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT LIFE CYCLE.
INTERMEDIATE KNOWLEDGE OF A TICKETING SYSTEM.
KNOWLEDGE OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT.
SOFT SKILLS REQUIRED:
EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION SKILLS (WRITTEN AND ORAL), ADAPTABILITY, FLEXIBILITY, SELF-MOTIVATION, TIME MANAGEMENT, ABILITY TO WORK EFFECTIVELY IN A STRESSFUL ENVIRONMENT
EXPERIENCE WITH IT PROJECTS;
EXPERIENCE WITH HEALTHCARE ELIGIBILITY
PRIOR EXPERIENCE WITH RELEASE COORDINATION
EXPERIENCE WITH BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE SOFTWARE
EXPERIENCE WITH SQL
COLLEGE DEGREE, PREFERRED.
A HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA WITH SOME COLLEGE AND 3-4 YEARS OF RELATED EXPERIENCE.
WHEN YOU APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, PLEASE ENSURE YOU ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
About Peer Solutions Group, Inc.
Peer Solutions Group, a full-service, Minority Certified (MBE) IT Services company founded by professionals with hands on experience in Staffing, Recruiting, Project Management, Technology and Consulting. Since the past 10+ years, we have helped our customers strengthen their competitive advantage, reduce operational costs, and improve efficiency by providing our Personalized Effective Efficient Reliable services with integrity, intellectual growth, quality, respect and positive thinking. Our core capabilities include but are not limited to:
Project Management Consulting
Business Process Analysis and Re-engineering
Custom Application Development/Programming
Cyber Security Consulting
Peer Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing the right opportunities for the right people. We have a culture of entrepreneurship and innovation where our employees can make a difference. We are looking for like-minded, dynamic individuals to come and join our rapidly expanding team.