GreenRubino is looking for a Programmatic Manager to join our team. This position will support the media team by working within programmatic platforms. This entails generating programmatic strategy, optimizing campaigns, and reporting on campaign performance. The ideal candidate possesses a complementary blend of business-analyses, operations, and technical expertise. The right candidate is smart, self-motivated, and passionate about building and growing their career in media planning/buying.
- Working within programmatic platforms by strategizing, planning, building and optimizing within various DSPs.
- Provide programmatic strategy and solutions to media planners and client teams.
- Bring together DSP, ad server, and verification data for analysis and optimization recommendations
- Provide subject matter expertise on programmatic analysis, DSP capabilities, and audience targeting
- Perform routine checks on campaigns to evaluate optimization opportunities including pulling site logs, reviewing audience segmentation, maintaining
- Develop and maintain client-facing dashboard deliverables (daily, weekly, monthly) per campaign measurement requirements
- Proactively work with/support media teams to create data driven insights and recommendations for clients
- Identify opportunities to improve inefficiencies within current processes
- Troubleshoot day to day data issues and data discrepancies
- Produce analytic outputs for entire campaign lifecycle (measurement plans, campaign wrap-ups, pre-campaign analysis, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree – Preferably in marketing/advertising, or any related discipline
- 2-4 years of experience in digital analytics or digital media buying
- 1+ years of experience in the programmatic space either in analytics on the agency side or specific demand side platform experience working for DSPs or DMPs.
- Experience working with log files from various digital platforms
- Understanding of digital processes and systems including programmatic
- High level of Excel competency (Macros, pivot tables, and formula integration)
- Knowledge of DSPs, DMPs and related technology (DV360, TradeDesk, etc.)
- Knowledge of paid social media platforms (Facebook, Snapchat, LinkedIn) and search platforms (Adwords, Bing, DoubleClick etc.) a plus.
- Experience working with business intelligence platforms and analytics dashboards such as Datorama or Tableau a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $27.00 - $38.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings