MS Dynamics AX Consultant- Contractor
KPMG Assignment Select is geared toward independent professionals interested in temporary or project-based work. Our team is comprised of highly trained third party professional individuals who are in the right place, at the right time, with the right skillset.
KPMG is working through its partnership with MBO Partners and is currently seeking contractors in multiple locations throughout the United States including New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas and Tysons.
- Support Microsoft Enterprise Applications projects involving strategy, implementation support, and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) optimization related to Information Technology (IT) operations, business processes, security, and data integrity for the Microsoft applications
- Support business development activities such as identification, proposal development, and other pursuit activities; work with the appropriate KPMG resources from other service lines/industries
- Support the day-to-day activities of Microsoft Enterprise Advisory engagements for various clients, including process design, package implementation lifecycle support, and project reviews
- Support engagements according to KPMG's financial/cost management policies
- A minimum of three years of Enterprise Applications experience in Microsoft, Oracle, PeopleSoft or SAP Financial implementation, and upgrade experience with three years of experience leading Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP implementations, Windows, ADFS, SQL Server, Dynamics Server, Exchange, Azure, Azure Service Bus, Visual Studio
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university
- Enterprise Applications integration experience with Emerging/disruptive areas (Intelligent Automation, Internet of Things, Data & Analytics, Mobile Enablement, Cloud/Digital Transformation), SharePoint, OneDrive for Business
- Microsoft Certifications, Certified Scrum Master, PMI-Agile Certified Professional preferred
- Strong client services orientation and accustomed to taking an active role in executing projects
- Experience leading & delivering large projects with a distributed team use of collaboration tools to drive value and quality of design/build and run/maintain services from an offshore team
- Travel may be up to eighty to one hundred percent of the time
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG and MBO Partner are equal opportunity employers/contractors. All qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex/gender, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, physical or mental handicap unrelated to ability, pregnancy, veteran status, unfavorable discharge from military service, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Job Type: Contract
- relevant: 3 years (Preferred)