Inventory Analyst - Excel Expert
Kansas City, MO
6 Month Contract to Hire
25-35/hr. DOE / Salary Conversion 60-65K DOE
Prefer W2 or 1099 (U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. We are unable to engage in a Corp to Corp arrangement with this client)
Our Client is the sole purchasing agent for major restaurant systems. Formed as a purchasing cooperative to leverage the combined buying power of both systems, our client currently manages approximately $1.8 billion in spend on behalf of its Member operators, Applebees and IHop. They must be proficient in Word, Excel, solid communicators to be able to establish and build relationships with a subset of regional distributors
This person needs to be highly analytical with a very strong attention to detail and have expert level skills in Excel.
This is supporting a large food service inventory and accuracy is paramount.
They will work with distribution centers to manage new products coming in, products going out and plan for new products based on forecasts and depleting inventory.
This will require lots of Excel work and this person must be precise.
They will also get to know franchise developers regionally.
Strong organization skills.
- This position will be using Excel to analyze data and manage large inventories.This person will need to work with distribution centers and suppliers, to solve problems, analyze inventory and forecast depleting inventory.
- Duties include analyzing and manipulating data to stage new product based on forecasts and depleting inventory.
- Responsible for identifying, researching, and driving resolution for distributors.
- Additional responsibilities include account reconciliation, ad hoc supplier reports, and excellent customer service.
- Strong organizational, communication, problem solving, and analytical skills required.
- Team player who likes to work with others. The right candidate is a self-starter and detail oriented. Must be able to multi-task on various tasks to meet demanding deadlines.
- An expert in Excel. Must be able to create pivot tables. (V-Lookups and VBA Macros are nice to have)
- Familiar with AT LEAST Office 2010, and Preferably Office 2016
- Don’t need extensive VBA knowledge, but a little might be helpful to expedite some of the repetitive processes.
- The other programs are of course, Outlook, Word, and Google Docs and then the rest is learning their way around Danaco, which no experience is necessary.
Covenant Consulting strives to attract, cultivate and retain exceptional talent. If you feel you are a match for the position, and are interested in a great growth opportunity, we encourage you to contact Shannon.McInnis@Covenant-Consulting.com
Covenant Consulting is a Technology Services Provider offering project-based IT consulting, IT staffing and IT recruiting services. Every partnership reflects our uncompromising commitment to quality and integrity. We have extensive experience and capabilities in project-based consulting, short and long-term staff augmentation, and permanent recruitment. We work with companies of every size, across many industries and have the flexibility to scale solutions to meet our client's specific needs.