As a General Manager, you will have the opportunity bring your experience to a great company and let your leadership skills shine within our great culture and bring together a winning team and continue your career growth! You will work with fun, enthusiastic and skilled team who enjoy coming to work and being a part of a winning team!
Great news!!! We will ensure you are trained and have a positive learning experience when you join our team. However, there are some key skills and job requirements we feel you must bring to the plate prior to joining the team. These include:
· Must be at least 19 years of age
· Have a flexible work schedule – ability to work nights and/or weekends.
· 2+ years of fast food/restaurant management experience with responsibility to achieve financial results.
· Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
· Valid driver’s license, reliable transportation
· Ability to motivate and build teams
· Ability to manage with minimal supervision.
Will be eligible for the following benefits.
· Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
· Company paid short term and long term disability.
· Company paid life insurance
· Opportunity for advancement
· Vacation time, sick time and more.
Compensation: Salary depends on experience. Participate in RGM bonus plan
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance
- restaurant management : 3 years (Required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Store Discounts
- Other forms
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday
- Holidays required
- Day shift
- Night shift
- 8 hour shift
- 10 hour shift