Who We Are:
Founded in 1999 and based in Lakewood, Colorado, HomeSphere has built the residential construction industry’s largest rebate management platform for local home builders, while providing digital customer acquisition services to building product manufacturers. HomeSphere is the ideal entrepreneurial company for people who want the stability that comes from having the financial resources of a mature company but the growth opportunities and working environment found in fast, flexible start-ups. We need great people to fuel our continued growth!
Who We Are Seeking-- National Account Executive
As an enterprise level National Account Executive, you will use your strategic selling skills and a consultative sales approach to hunt and secure meaningful ongoing relationships with premier Building Products Manufacturers. Your mission will be to increase the base of Building Product Manufacturer customers by focusing on the top 100 named accounts using an enterprise sales strategy, while also ensuring the successful hand-off to the HomeSphere customer success team and launch of each new customer.
What you will do:
- Secure new long-term business relationships within the top 100 National Building Partner Manufacturers through connection with C-level executives in those organizations.
- Working with the HomeSphere Customer Success team, ensure an onboarding experience that will delight new customers.
- Build multi-tiered strategy to penetrate potential customers
- Work with the marketing department to develop “Value Proposition” based digital campaigns, driving interest and leads.
- Work with other HomeSphere team members to gain knowledge of past experiences with named accounts.
- Meet with the Vice President of Business Development and other HomeSphere Management on a weekly basis to do pipeline reviews to determine next steps for each opportunity.
- Use SalesForce.com to manage the sales process and key activities associated with the Named Account opportunities.
- Keep abreast of industry and market trends and best practices.
- Regularly travel to meet face to face with partner prospects.
- Conduct program overview, product demo and training presentations, both in person and online.
- Represent HomeSphere at trade association events to promote Company service offering.
- Where appropriate, pass Non-Named Account Building Product Manufacturers Leads to other team members.
- Monitor and evaluate the activities and products of the competition, providing that information back to relevant HomeSphere staff.
What you Need to Succeed:
- Desire to WIN
- Proven enterprise and consultative selling skills.
- Leadership ability.
- Savvy Relationship Builder
- Have existing contacts with Top Building Product Manufacturers
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Superior C-level presentation skills and influence skills.
- Performance Orientation
- Have a working knowledge of the building products industry, which includes an understanding of the supply chain (i.e. how distribution, contractors and builders work in conjunction with Building Product Manufacturers).
- Excellent administrative skills.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Experience with SalesForce.com or comparable CRM system
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
You will be contacted only if you are selected for further review
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 6 years (Required)
- Building Industry: 3 years (Required)