TCW is a southeastern trucking company that has been in business for over 60 years and is the winner of the ATA's President's Trophy in 2010 and 2016. We are the premier intermodal carrier in the Southeast and are recognized locally and nationally as one of the safest fleets in the US. We are hiring local Class A CDL drivers and are looking for safe and courteous professional drivers you would like to join our team.
- Home Daily!
- Great pay and benefits
- Consistent Schedules
- Paid hourly and mileage weekly
- Paid for time waiting at customers, loading, etc.
- Monday-Friday workweek (or other 5 day week)
- 9 paid holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Full benefits including health, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance available
- 401k (with matching and profit sharing)
- All new equipment and Uncompromised Commitment to Safety
Job Requirements for a Class A CDL Driver:
- Must be 25 years old
- Class A CDL with 18 months' verifiable experience
- No serious traffic violations within the last 5 years (Careless/Reckless Driving, Following too Close, Improper/Erratic Lane Change)
- No DUI/DWI within 10 years
- If you are looking for a local Class A CDL driving job and live within 50 miles of one of our terminals, we would love to speak with you. TCW terminals are located in Atlanta GA, Birmingham AL, Charleston SC, Charlotte NC, Columbia SC, Jackson MS, Memphis TN, Nashville TN, Savannah GA, and Spartanburg SC.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- High school or equivalent